Our ‘Excel Expert: Excel’s Hidden Treasures’ training teaches you how to format reliable, useful Excel documents and tackles the most advanced software features. If you already know all the ins and outs of Excel and are looking for a challenge to hone your skills, this course is perfect for you.
After this training, you’ll know how to:
- Write more efficient and better-performing formulas
- Apply (conditional) formatting more efficiently
- Create analyses and best case/worst case scenarios
- Create functional standard workbooks
- Boost your workbooks.
Advanced Excel users who are already working effortlessly with Excel and want to optimise their knowledge and workbooks.
Advanced knowledge of formulas and Excel in general.
Part 1 Format
- Modified data format (15K instead of 15,000 tons)
Part 2 Simulations and what-if analysis
- Goal seek
- Data tables
Part 3 Functions
- Cell names (limited scope, automatic creation of cell names)
- Array Functions (What is an Array Function? How do you work with array functions?)
Part 4 Miscellaneous
- Limiting end-user range
- Comparing values in different rows/columns
- Using slicer and table styles in multiple workbooks
- Quick way to extract the unique values from a particular column