Your work becomes time and location independent thanks to Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 lets you take your work with you, irrespective of where you are and what device you are working on. During this training course, you and your colleagues will learn how to make optimal use of the Microsoft 365 capabilities for your work and for working in a team. Based on practical examples, we discuss recurring, everyday situations, such as collaborating on projects or documents.
In this course we present a general overview of Microsoft 365 (OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Teams).
After completing this M365 course you will be able to:
- Carry out your work, irrespective of where you happen to be (multi device)
- Manage and share documents online with OneDrive for Business
- Collaborate better thanks to Microsoft Teams
Employees who have made the transition to Microsoft 365 and want to experience its full potential.
Basic knowledge of Office. Some knowledge of M365 is useful, but not necessary.
Introduction to Microsoft 365
- What is M365
- Signing in to M365
- The difference between desktop Office and M365
- Using M365 on other devices
Manage documents online with OneDrive for Business
- When do you use OneDrive for Business and when SharePoint?
- Managing and sharing files
- Installing OneDrive for Business offline
Collaborating through Teams
- Creating Teams and channels
- Granting rights
- The advantages of Teams
Overview other useful apps
- To do