Outlook as it should be: all thanks to our Outlook training!
Did you know that Outlook can do more than just send and receive e-mails? And that the programme can remember your entire work schedule and keep your calendar under control? It’s true! Learn the fine points of Outlook and count on a decent saving in time. Enrol now for our ‘Outlook: how to manage your e-mails efficiently’ training course. It will teach you to use Outlook in the most targeted manner. Organise your mailbox? Communicate efficiently? Manage your time? It’s all on offer with our Outlook training course. You can be sure you’ll be surprised with the result!
What will you achieve with our Outlook training course?
Could you do with a little education on the use of Outlook? After this course
- You are familiar with the key principles of time management.
- take advantage of these principles in your daily routines with outlook
- Manage your tasks, agenda and messages.
Everyone who wants to manage their mailbox efficiently and discover alternative working methods.
Participants have a good basic knowledge of Outlook functions and use them regularly.
- A few basic principles of time management, especially those relating to task management
An efficient message
- Tips and tricks when composing a message
Preparing Outlook elements
- A few tips and tricks for preparing and managing e-mails and messages, contacts, appointments and tasks
Let’s talk about the inbox …
- Looking at the Inbox from a different perspective
Making Outlook more dynamic
- Optimally combining the various Outlook components with each other
When should you read your messages?
- Time Management with Outlook
A few interesting possibilities
- Handy topics such as setting rules, the To Do bar, archiving, adjusting the standard Outlook settings