Do you feel like you’re wasting time repeating the same tedious tasks in Microsoft 365 every day? Do you sometimes wish you had a magic button that lets you finish all these tasks at once? Do you want more SharePoint functionalities (because the standard approval requests are too limited, for example)? Power Automate can help you by creating flows. In this training, you’ll learn the possibilities of Power Automate through interesting use cases.
After this training, you’ll know the possibilities Microsoft Power Automate offers for end users and you’ll be able to set up automated flows.
Everyone who wants to learn how to automate tasks in Microsoft 365.
Be familiar with some key M365 applications, such as Excel Online, OneDrive, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Introduction Microsoft Power Platform
- Overview of the different types of flows:
- Creation of flows
- Using a template
- From scratch
- Different type of connectors
- Using triggers and actions
- Integrating program logic
- Using workflow definition language
- Using expressions
- Built-in functions
- Testing flows
- Activating/Exporting/Importing/Sharing flow