Set your standards higher. Make PowerPoint presentations that are 100% professional!
You are already able to conjure up a slideshow, but you want something more spectacular. You want to make PowerPoint presentations that genuinely impress your audience. So our PowerPoint – Professional Presentations course is not to be missed! In this module, you’ll learn to make PowerPoint presentations using the advanced functions offered by PowerPoint. The result? You will be able to make PowerPoint Presentations that are stunning, crystal-clear and without an equal when it comes to professionalism!
Make PowerPoint presentations that will be remembered. Just take our Professional Presentations course!
After our course, you’ll make PowerPoint presentations that you can only dream of right now. Exactly what will you learn?
- How to use models (Masters) and templates
- How to introduce all possible graphic elements
- (objects, pictures, SmartArt etc.)
- How to integrate professional animations in your slide shows
- How you can quickly and smoothly work with other people on one presentation
Everyone who already works with PowerPoint and wants to push their boundaries to make PowerPoint presentations that overflow with professionalism.
Would you like to take our PowerPoint course? All you need is a basic knowledge of PowerPoint!
Themes and Backgrounds
- Applying adjusting and saving theme colours, theme fonts, theme effects
- Adjusting backgrounds
Models and templates
- Using a model: date, logo, background, styles, lists, page numbers, etc
- Making your own slide layouts
- Developing your own templates
- Microsoft templates online
- The dos and don’ts in your presentation
- Setting structures using the Overview
- Use of SmartArt
- Working with objects and images
- WordArt styles
- Action buttons
- Custom slideshows
- The Photo Album tool
- Multimedia applications
- Control of the slide transitions, animation time-settings, order, etc.
- Multimedia effects
Collaborating with others
- Bringing slides from various presentations together
- Revisions via comments