Microsoft Teams makes collaboration easy.
If you and your colleagues are working on a project, you can set up a Team with all colleagues and customers/external parties involved and use it to store all relevant documents, work on them together and discuss what needs to be done through chat or online meetings. You can even link the application to OneNote, Planner or a host of other solutions to keep a clear overview of the entire project. This works anywhere and anytime – all you need is an Internet connection.
Does this sound like music to your productive ears? Be sure to attend this inspiring training.
- What is Microsoft Teams?
- Online versus desktop app
- Creating or joining a Team
- Creating a channel
- Adding and sharing a file
- Online meetings
- Searching for text, people or files
- Linking applications (Planner, OneNote, SharePoint)
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Collaborating with external users