Microsoft Visio helps you to visualise information. With this simple, but very versatile package, you’ll create beautiful results in no time. This training will teach you how to design business drawings and charts.
After this training, you’ll be able to create your own diagrams immediately.
Everyone who wants to use Visio to create illustrations, flowcharts, organisation charts, etc.
Please note: if you want to follow this training online, you’ll need to have Visio installed on your PC.
Getting to know the work environment
- Getting started with templates and example charts
- Visio’s work environment
- Getting started with a blank drawing
- Stencils, shapes and screen elements
Drawing in Visio: basic diagrams
- Blank drawing vs. drawing from an example chart
- Grid and guides
- How to select, move, adjust, and format shapes
- How to align, spread and group shapes
- Text in shapes
- How to add connectors
- Foreground and background pages
- Page and print settings
- Concept of layers in Visio
Stencils and templates
- Document stencil
- How to create stencils
- How to save a template
- Basic flowchart
- Cross-functional flowchart
- Organisation chart
- Maps and floor plans