Understanding your Excel data
Do you have a huge amount of data? Good! But how to transform it into a manageable whole in order to obtain a comprehensible analysis? In this first part we will focus on converting your list into a table and how to optimise it for a powerful analysis.
Employees who regularly work with data lists in Excel and want to analyse their data.
Lists and tables
- What is the difference between a list and a table?
- What are the advantages of tables?
- Table options: Formatting, banded rows, banded columns, total row, converting to range …
- Sorting (Default sorting, custom sorting (e.g.: months, weekdays)
- Filters (Autofilter, Advanced filter, Slicer)
- Adding calculated fields to a table
- (Defining a custom table style)