Become the master of your notes thanks to this OneNote training course
OneNote is the ultimate application of choice to capture and structure your notes on laptops, desktops or tablet PCs. OneNote helps you to bring everything together in an orderly way, so you can quickly find your important information and manage it efficiently.
This course gives you an overview of the comprehensive options that OneNote has to offer.
After this training, there is also this advanced OneNote training: ‘the finer details of OneNote’.
After completing this OneNote course you know how to:
- Create notes and save them in OneNote
- Efficiently organizing meeting notes
- Share the notes with others
This course is aimed at anyone who takes notes during meetings and wants to organise them better.
Familiar with Windows and Office.
Getting started with OneNote
- Launching and exploring OneNote
- Different versions of OneNote
- Displaying existing notes
- Saving OneNote data
- Getting help from OneNote Help and Office Online
Making notes and layout
- Creating a storage structure for notes
- Adding notes
- Layout for notes and checking the spelling
- Inserting special content
Editing and reorganising notes
- Moving and copying text
- Ordering and outlining notes
- Moving and grouping pages
- Renaming, moving and deleting pages
- Renaming, moving and deleting sections
- Creating lists with bullet points and numbered lists
- Using text styles, symbols
- Adding images and screenprints to notes
- Using existing page templates
- Adding and creating tables
- Adding a file (as a copy or link)
Searching for notes
- Sending notes by e-mail
- Printing notes
- Sharing notebook
Integration with Office (if there is time)
- Integration with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Importing and copying information from other applications
- Auto-link to documents and web pages