Manage your documents with SharePoint Online
Follow this SharePoint course to learn how to save, manage, share and open your files from a secure location, using any device. All you need is a web browser. We’ll teach you the basic principles of SharePoint Online, explain how SharePoint differs from other Microsoft collaboration tools, and show you how to adapt the way information is displayed to your preferences. To conclude, you’ll get handy tips on how to find information easily.
After this SharePoint training, you’ll know:
- The concept and advantages of SharePoint Online
- The difference between the classic and modern view
- How to use modern document libraries
- How to use the standard modern SharePoint lists
- How to define, apply and use views for libraries and lists
- How to look up information
This course is meant for SharePoint Online end users who need to process information and documents. Within your company, you’re authorised to manage information and documents in libraries and lists. The course is also interesting for those who are thinking of switching to SharePoint Online.
The minimum requirements are basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowing how to use a web browser.
SharePoint Online & Office 365
- Overview of the Office 365 services
- Where do I store my documents?
How to create document libraries and simple lists
How to work with documents
- Classic vs. modern view
- How to create, edit, delete, upload, download and share documents
- How to use metadata
- How to check in and check out documents
- Working with versions
- How to copy and move documents
- Export to Excel
Sorting and organising information
- How to sort and filter
- How to create and edit views
- Basic principles
- How to perform a search
- Advanced Search