This training will teach you how to communicate efficiently and correctly via Outlook and Teams:
- Which communication tools are available in Microsoft 365?
- When do you communicate through Teams and when do you send an e-mail instead?
- How to share information in a relevant way: from individual chat to group chat, Teams messages and e-mail
- The importance of a communication policy
- How do you retrieve a conversation?
Introduction – My current situation:
- Which kinds of communication do I encounter today?
- Through which channels does communication reach me?
- Does this work?
Which tools does Microsoft 365 give you access to?
The Microsoft 365 Radar
Efficiency: when do you use which type of communication – and why?
- Different kinds of communication
- Efficient communication in Outlook
- Teams: how to use chat messages, posts, @mentions, tags efficiently + the power of text formatting in messages
- Connection Outlook – Teams:
- E–mail address from a channel
- E–mails forward to Teams
- Searching in Outlook
- Searching in Teams