Transitioning from on-premises solutions to the cloud can be challenging. A lot of companies switched to Microsoft 365 over the last years. Microsoft 365 is available in different flavors, with a lot of features in each of these flavors.
Take the example of Microsoft 365 E3. Looking at all the different features available, it’s obvious that probably not all included functionality is currently being fully utilized. So, how to get started to prioritize and deploy all these options?
Microsoft provides the FastTrack service to help customers successfully deploy and drive user adoption of Microsoft 365 solutions. When customers purchase eligible Microsoft 365 licenses, the FastTrack benefit is included at no additional cost for the life of their subscriptions.
Xylos is authorized by Microsoft as FastTrack Ready Partner (FRP) to deliver the FastTrack Benefit on behalf of Microsoft.
There are only 300 Partners Globally acknowledged as FRP (closed set of elite M365 partners).
FastTrack provides deployment best practices and remediation steps to follow in order to enable your organization’s use of all included features of Microsoft 365 :
- Onboard to Microsoft 365 services
- Enable hybrid or cloud identity
- Enable modern device management
- Enable modern Security and Compliance
- Deploy Windows 10 and Office 365 .
- Deploy Microsoft 365 collaboration tools.
- Deploy Teams Voice and meetings
- Gain user adoption and realize business value.
Xylos helps you deploy Microsoft cloud solutions at your own pace. We also provide guidance and best practices along the way. Your journey with FastTrack includes assistance with envisioning, onboarding, and driving value.
In the Envision stage, you’ll plan a successful rollout by first defining your vision. We will work with you to create your FastTrack Success Plan where you’ll identify and prioritize your deployment and adoption scenarios. This plan ensures we are aware of your business goals, local environment considerations, and migration timelines.
During the Onboard stage, you’ll work remotely with a Xylos FastTrack specialist to prepare your environment and guidance for enablement.
Finally, in the Drive Value stage, you’ll utilize a set of tools, guides, and best practices to create an adoption plan to help drive usage among your users and set and execute goals. With this guidance, you help your users understand the benefits of their new capabilities and can realize the most value for your organization and investment from Microsoft 365. Whether you’re planning your initial rollout, onboarding additional users, migrating existing data, or driving user adoption. You can use FastTrack for one or all stages of your implementation.
FastTrack alone may not cover all of a your onboarding and adoption needs. That’s where Xylos can add value by providing our consulting services and expertise to fill any gaps to optimize Microsoft 365 implementations. Our services include project management, custom scopes of work for enablement, and user adoption or customized training to enable your deployment success.
Besides FastTrack, we also offer other options to accelerate your journey :
- Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Workshops : set of workshops that accelerate the cloud journey. We help envision the possibilities of Microsoft 365 (Employee Experience, Modern Work and Security).
- Microsoft Solution Assessments : help customers understand their current environment and receive recommended next steps for their cloud journey.
- ECIF : this program is funding that Microsoft has set aside to support organizations in onboarding and adopting their solutions. (Subject to budget and approval by Microsoft only).
Interested in learning how FastTrack and Xylos and help you to accelerate your move to Microsoft 365? Get started today and schedule a call to go over FastTrack benefits and the solutions you may be interested in.